On Nov 21s 2014, CODAME brought ART+TECH and Mozilla brought Virtual Reality to the Web, making it a remarkable and inspiring experience.
- Eddie Lee: A Psychedelic VR Trip Through the Large Hadron Collider
- Josh Carpenter: Virtual Reality & The Future of the Web
CODAME Featured Artists + Projects:
- DataGeyser, an immersive VR experience of data on Social Network, a collaboration by HackReactor students + Kinetech Arts
- Psychedelic VR Trip Through the Large Hadron Collider, a collaboration effort with Eddie Lee and Baiyon
- TIMEFLY, Gravity fashion brought to you by Kim Laughton and Kevin Heckart
- Metropulus::Drone, an interactive installation bringing the dystopian future right into your very hands
- ModBod3D, A whole body scanner out of a gaming computer, wheel bearing, plywood
Mozilla VR Research Team Open Lab Experiments:
- Sechelt, a WebGL fly-through of coastal British Columbia built with Ricardo Cabello (aka Mr.doob) of Three.js
- The Polar Sea, a documentary by DEEP that takes users to the Arctic in 360° VR video, powered by eleVR’s WebGL VR video player.
- Information Diving, a visualization of data as art inspired by the work of artist Tatiana Plakhova and built with Tony Parisi and Eric Levin using Tony’s Vizi framework
- Episode 4 of Talk Chat Show Thing—the only talk show filmed in VR