CODAME forms the future through inspiring experiences and playful ART+TECH projects. CODAME events, installations, and workshops connect people of all specialties and backgrounds. Join us to continue the celebration, running since 2010!
- Drive innovation and engagement by embracing creativity and explorations
- Share the value of art in the technology community
- Demystify and make technology accessible to artists
- Explores new media boundaries with artists, coders, designers, performers, musicians and other curious people
- Celebrates creativity by curating magic-inspiring experiences that combine art with technology
- Inspires entrepreneurs, innovators, startups and companies by injecting creativity into organizations
Members of Intersection for the Arts a 501(c)(3) non profit organization.
Since then we have...
- 20+ projects built in collaboration with artists around the globe
- 60+ events both public and private
- 200+ tech+artists collective
- 15,000+ community of top-industry engineers, designers and artists
Download the full resolution logo assets (1.5mb). Includes full color version, black on transparent version & white on transparent version as maximum quality PNG.
Web optimized (full resolution with ImageAlpha/ImageOptim applied) PNG here.
Join us! A bunch of peeps with a thing for Art and Technology:
- Bruno Fonzi @BrunoFonzi (Commodore, Co-Founder)
- Jordan Gray @staRpauSe (Co-Founder)
- Vanessa Chang @vxchang (Art Curator)
- Josh Santangelo @endquote (Volunteer Coordinator)
- Donald Hanson @donald_hans0n (Technical Director)
- Vicente Montelongo @Mexist (Artistic Director)
- Kimberly Mackoy @kimberlymackoy (Production Manager)
- Amy Lee @AniMusicSF (Media Producer)
- Cindy Clark @ (Partnerships)
- Kim Pham @kim_pham (Social Media)
And infinite thanks to our friends and allies through the years: Kevin Koechley, Olia Pospelova, Alfred Dominquez, Irene Grossrubatscher, Dat Phan, Justin Kinder, Jaquie Bacich-Paratt, Valerie Alloix, Stefano Corazza, Kiri Rong, Vicky Chen, Karen Hsu, Nancy Garcia, Julie Goldsmith, Allen Ellison, Drew Clark, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer, Bernie Samson, Tiare Ribeaux, DC Spensley, Lauren Anderson, Michael Conover, Andrea Starr, Felipe Brahm, Hanna Regev, Jesse Fulton, Misaki C. Kido, Jonathan Wallraven, Julia Sun, Lauryn Porte, Kimmy Colombo... and more than 200 more amazing artists, technologists, and volunteers!
HOW TO SAY CODAME?
CODA-ME? CO-DAME? Cŏ-Dɑ-Mɛ? An intentionally ambigious collection of consonants and vowels, your way is the right way ;)