We offer a fun and rewarding experience, where you can learn new skills and pass your knowledge on to others. An opportunity to meet like-minded people, make friends and build a network of people from all backgrounds who share a passion for ART+TECH. We are also offering free tickets to various activities planned at our Events.
All skillsets, strengths and levels of commitment are welcome, but there are a few skills that we would find particularly valuable.
- Media Press Liaison: Spread the good word and make sure the world doesn’t miss out.
- Web Dev Ninja: Build websites, design as fluidly as drinking a glass of wine.
- Bot Dev Ninja: Join the Matchy team to build the most engaging bots in the cyberspace.
- Volunteer Champion: Lead and recruit more champions
- Workshop Booster: Lead and coordinate our workshops, learn and build stuff together with our Artists.
- Street Team Member: Take our message to the people via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, tumblr and myspace!
- Poet: Keep our ART+TECH posts on Medium fresh with your wit and insights.
- CRM Trailblazer: consistently seeks opportunities for managing relationships, fundraising, programs and innovate.
- Event Master: overseeing event operations, guiding volunteers, artists, and coordinating technical and production aspects.
- Hack Designer: Push the boundaries of ART+TECH to express what CODAME is all about.
- Event Curator: Have an idea for a great event? Lets make it happen!
At the event:
- Event Liaison: Greet attendees, provide badges and give out information.
- Event preparation: Meet beforehand to set everything up, prepare workshop materials, refreshments, put up signs, etc.
- Event tear-down: What goes up must come down.
- Hollywood Buster: Shoot and cut that video on YouTube and go viral as a cat!