- Cozy talks from artists and industry insiders to share their knowledge and inspire us.
- Live Performances
- Music/Visual Showcase
Full Program Coming soon… Stay tuned!
- Linda Franco, Co-Founder & CMO @ MACHINA Wearable Technology, sharing her current project Midi Controller Jacket v1.0.
- Anouk Wipprecht, Interactive Fashiontech Designer & Innovator, unveiling prototype of her new fashiontech design.
- Tiffany Trenda, American digital performance artist, will submerge you into the world of creative expression with her new piece Proximity Cinéma.
- Anders Nelson, Becca McCharen & Dustin Maberry will take us into the world of wearable LED display development premiere shown at CODAME.
Music & Visuals
- Keisuke Shingu aka VJ KSKA
- CSTNG-SHDWS #videoart #gaffta #idn #createdigitalmotion #motionserved #motionographer
- STARPAUSE #8bitpeoples #hexawe #naughtBothered #mp3death #creativecommons #8bitsf
- Sebastian Deux #cdj #secretfeature #superduex #partyanimal
- HUMAΩIM∆L pre- post-apocalyptic maximalist tech-step
Fashion Models (from Rae Agency)
- Candace, Syrene, Stephanie Cardoza, Julie Bedecarre
- Maria Perez, Jayde Ci, Darian Johnson, Jennifer Perez, Ijay Espinoza, Alyssa Hutzly, Kelsi Shae
Make Up + Hair provided by:
"Art by Code" Gallery Opening
6-9pm at the Roll up Gallery (as part of Public Works)
With an Amazing Artist lineup: Antonio Cortez, Inigo Quilez, Kristin Henry, Jon Kuzmich, Josh Nimoy,Matthew Cella, Nolan Love, Reza Ali, Ryan Alexander, Tiffany Trenda, Wes Grubbs& Kim Rees.
A triumph of human ingenuity and a tribute to artists who dare to imagine, invent, and test the limits.
“Art by Code” is about computer code, art & language, digital art, and conceptual art and artists who are pioneering powerful ways in bridging art and technology.
Artists use code as their primary artistic tool. Their creations represent dynamic systems incorporating algorithmic rules, simulation of physical properties, and complex systems theory that are generated by a variety of unique and complex written codes.
You can also learn more about wearable technology with our Fundraising FASHIONTECH Masterclass with Anouk Wipprecht We have a limit for 50 people max. Not to be missed! Get your ticket on Eventbrite!
Time & Date: 11am-2pm, Saturday, June 29th, 2013 Venue: (Chartio) in San Francisco, CA - Drinks/Food included!
More information here.
Interested to sponsor, volunteer, participate or have a cool project to show? Contact us. You can also support CODAME by making a donation with your ticket purchase.