ANY PIXEL+BIT COUNTS!
CODAME events are made possible thanks to volunteers, event donation tickets and sponsors. We welcome the opportunity for you to join us in a collaborative relationship with support, either financial or in-kind, to continue raising the bar of what’s possible at the nexus of ART+TECH.
We have several options supporting CODAME, you can choose the support level, adopt an artist or contact us if you have any question or ideas.
Our social network reaches around 150k ART+TECH developers, designers around the world, with a focus on creativity and innovation. Most of our audience is based in the San Francisco bay area.
- We promise lots of ART+TECH love back on our social networks.
#Fundraising Event Support: >3K
- above +
- Mention in our newsletter
- Mention on stage
- Logo/Link on event website page
- (4) VIP tickets to event
#ART+TECH Festival: >6K
- above +
- (10) VIP tickets to festival
- Attendance to ALL CODAME events
- Special Dedicated Newsletter announcement
- Stage time for your organization
#ADOPT AN ARTIST
We’re able to facilitate artist-in-residence programs and other corporate ART+TECH initiatives. Please contact us for other opportunities including exclusive sponsoring options. Such as:
- Creative Team Workshop
- Collaborate on an ART+TECH project
- Show an original work at your premise
- Talks to inspire your team
- Make your company events unique with a CODAME artist interactive installation
You can find the list of CODAME Featured Artist here.
This is our 4th year at CODAME, with more than 30 events, 2013 marks CODAME’s most ambitious year to date. Expanding beyond its stronghold in San Francisco, the community is growing to a national level to encompass gaming, design, data visualization, hackers, music, interactive installations, fashion wearable technology and 3D printing as well as internationally-recognized fine artists.
Our goals are ambitious and our audience growing. With the support of like-minded partners we plan to triple our numbers and bring the innovative, independent, and creative spirit of CODAME to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Burning Man, New York and more in 2013.
We are looking forward to having you be part of the CODAME family.