Sunday, December 5th @ 10:00AM PST (timezone converter)
Selling NFT art is an entirely different beast than making NFT art. Demystify NFT sales with tangible tactics that have brought success to the CODAME NFT Artists Program. We will have breakout rooms for peer to peer sharing and takeaway materials like a marketing checklist that can be used to launch any project. Supporting one another is a corner stone of the NFT space, sign up now to make new friends and reach new audiences!
Presented in partnership with MutiDAO & NEAR Foundation
Learn more at https://gov.near.org/t/workshop-nfts-marketing/8906
This workshop is free, donations are welcome!
ã€Ž SKILL LEVEL ã€
- Beginner. No Coding required.
ã€Ž WORKSHOP OUTLINE ã€
ã€Ž ATTENDES BRING ã€
- Create a wallet ahead of time.
- Write down what success would look like to you before joining the workshop.
- Bring your questions as well as success and failure stories with art sales, in or outside of NFTs.
- Hop on the CODAME Discord if you have questions!
And the usual:
- Computer & power/charger.
- Zoom installed ahead of time.
- Optional: 2nd monitor or screen so you can see the Zoom while working.
ã€Ž CODAME PROVIDES ã€
- Follow these DIY instructions to join the CODAME NFT Artists Program before the workshop.
- If you're new to NFTs then watch the videos below to catch up on the fundamentals.
ã€Ž SCHEDULE ã€
- Sun, Dec 5th
- 10:00 AM PT - 12:00 PM PT (timezone.is)
- 2 hours
ã€Ž CODAME #CodeArtTogether Workshops ã€
Connecting, Creating, and Celebrating are pillars of the CODAME #CodeArtTogether workshops!
Workshops are great for team building, remote or IRL. They cultivate space to play, which guides sense-making and sparks innovation. Attendees become featured artists with the option to show their workshop creations in CODAME galleries. Learn more about #CodeArtTogether exciting offering!
What topics grab your curiosity to learn or teach? Let us know through our call for workshops if interested to sponsor, volunteer, or become a workshop leader!
CODAME is a member of Intersection for the Arts
a non profit 501(c)(3) organization.
All proceeds will be split with the participating artists.
Donations are always welcome.
Thank you for your support for ART ♥ï¸ TECH !!!
Code of Conduct for all attendees.